Contact the Box Office at 309-663-2121 or [email protected] with inquiries.
Please note that the Box Office is not staffed every day and that there will be a delay in returned phone calls.
- For the best selection of seating or if you have special preferences as to seat location, send in your season ticket stubs as early as possible. It is never too early to send in your requests. Some patrons choose their dates for all of the shows right away!
- All ticket orders are filled in the order in which they are received. Additional tickets may also be ordered at the time that you submit your season ticket order. Simply include a note and payment or charge card information.
- Season ticket holders who are part of a larger group who wish to be seated together should submit the requests in the same envelope for a guarantee to be seated together for the performance your group is attending.
Box Office Hours
The box office is available for walk-in or telephone sales the following times:
- The opening week of a show: Monday through Friday from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m.
- 2nd and/or 3rd weeks of a show: Thursday and Friday from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m.
- Other show times: One hour before the curtain time until intermission or the start of the performance depending upon the show.
Box Office hours may change due to unforeseen circumstances or inclement weather.
Refunds / Exchanges
We are unable to give refunds for tickets. (We may bend the rules if a performance is completely sold out and we have a standby list). If for any reason you cannot attend a performance or find a friend to give your tickets to, return your tickets or call the box office and release your ticket numbers prior to the performance. Upon request, we will send you a receipt for your tax-deductible contribution.
Exchanges are allowed up to the start time of the performance. Original tickets must be surrendered at the box office before new tickets will be released.
All tickets ordered in advance must be paid at the time the order is placed.
Gift certificates may be purchased from the Box Office for a specific show or for any show within a given season. Gift certificates are also available for the purchase of season tickets.
We accept cash, personal checks, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. Make checks payable to “Community Players Theatre”. There will be a service charge for all returned checks.
At the discretion of the Box Office, vacant seats at 5 minutes before curtain, may be reassigned as upgrades or offered to standby list patrons unless you have contacted the box office stating that you will be arriving late.
Due to Fire Marshal regulations a seat must be purchased for anyone entering the theatre regardless of their age (even infants must have a seat purchased).