Season Tickets for the 2021-2022 season will go on sale on August 1, 2021. Keep an eye out here and on our social channels for the announcement!
Save almost 40% with the Season Pass
Contact the Box Office at 309-663-2121 or [email protected] with inquiries.
Please note that the Box Office is not staffed every day and that there will be a delay in returned phone calls.
We are thrilled to offer season tickets online!
- For the best selection of seating or if you have special preferences as to seat location, purchase your season tickets as early as possible. You will have the option to choose your seats and dates for each show at the time of purchase, or you can login to your online account and do this at any time.
- Season ticket holders who are part of a larger group who wish to be seated together should purchase their tickets at the same time and coordinate their seat choices together. Alternatively, the large group order could be purchased under a single online account.
Other ways to Purchase Season Tickets:
- In-person at the box office during box office hours (listed below)
- By calling 309-661-2121 during box office hours (listed below)
Box Office Hours
The box office is available for walk-in or telephone sales the following times:
- The opening week of a show: Monday through Friday from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m.
- 2nd and/or 3rd weeks of a show: Thursday and Friday from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m.
- Other show times: One hour before the curtain time until intermission or the start of the performance depending upon the show.
Box Office hours may change due to unforeseen circumstances or inclement weather.
Refunds / Exchanges
We are unable to give refunds for tickets. (We may bend the rules if a performance is completely sold out and we have a standby list). If for any reason you cannot attend a performance or find a friend to give your tickets to, return your tickets or call the box office and release your ticket numbers prior to the performance. Upon request, we will send you a receipt for your tax-deductible contribution.
Exchanges are allowed up to the start time of the performance. Original tickets must be surrendered at the box office before new tickets will be released.
All tickets ordered in advance must be paid at the time the order is placed.
Gift certificates may be purchased from the Box Office for a specific show or for any show within a given season. Gift certificates are also available for the purchase of season tickets.
We accept cash, personal checks, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. Make checks payable to “Community Players Theatre”. There will be a service charge for all returned checks.
At the discretion of the Box Office, vacant seats at 5 minutes before curtain, may be reassigned as upgrades or offered to standby list patrons unless you have contacted the box office stating that you will be arriving late.
Due to Fire Marshal regulations a seat must be purchased for anyone entering the theatre regardless of their age (even infants must have a seat purchased).