Mark your calendars for CPT's upcoming members meeting!
We encourage you to join us by becoming a member or renewing your membership for the remainder of this season and next season. We cannot wait to share our plans with you!
To Become a Member or Renew Your Membership
Benefits of membership in Community Players Theatre include:
- Due to this unconventional season and the restrictions from Covid-19, your membership dues paid in 2021 will include membership for the remainder of the 2020-2021 season as well as the 2021-2022 season!
- Discounted Season Tickets – Only $60!
- That is 20% Off the Season Rate – 40% Off the Individual Ticket Rate!
- Discounted Individual Tickets – $2 Off!
- Discount for members only. Does not apply to groups or multiple tickets purchased. Good in person at Box Office only.
- Attendance at Board of Governor meetings including voting in the election of the board
- Eligibility to check out scripts from our script library
- Opportunities for occasional group outings to professional theatre productions
- Potential discounts for other fun events organized by the theatre, like “Bring It and Sing It” nights.
Membership dues are only $20 per member, per season to help defray costs. Pay your membership dues online to become or renew your membership here.
Accessing the Meeting Via Zoom
- In order to access the upcoming virtual members meeting, you must have an active membership with Community Players Theatre. Become a member or renew your membership online here: Pay Membership Dues. Membership must be active by April 6th.
- Members will receive an email after the registration deadline of April 6th that will include the link to access the zoom meeting and the official meeting agenda. A reminder email will be sent as we get closer to the date.
- Click the link a little before 6pm on April 13th to join via computer or mobile device.
If you have any questions about membership please contact our Membership Chair at [email protected]