Membership in Community Players is for people who
care about the future of Community Players…
… and about the future of theatre in the Bloomington / Normal area. To be eligible for membership, you must have participated in at least one Community Players production (in any position, onstage or off) during the last five years.
Benefits of membership in Community Players Theatre include:
- Discounted Season Tickets – Only $60!
- That is 20% Off the Season Rate – 40% Off the Individual Ticket Rate!
- Discounted Individual Tickets – $2 Off!
- Discount for members only. Does not apply to groups or multiple tickets purchased. Good in person at Box Office only.
- Attendance at Board of Governor meetings including voting in the election of the board
- Eligibility to check out scripts from our script library
- Opportunities for occasional group outings to professional theatre productions
- Potential discounts for other fun events organized by the theatre, like “Bring It and Sing It” nights.
Membership dues are only $20 per member, per season to help defray costs. If you have already paid a participation fee for being in, or on staff for a show, membership is FREE! Can’t afford a membership? Charitable memberships are available. Just contact the Membership Chair at the e-mail address below.
If you have any questions about membership please contact our Membership Chair, Wendy Baugh at email@example.com